NBA WNBA|WNBA|WNBA GUARD
- Player Number: 10
- Player AGE: Born: 1980-10-16
- Player Height: Height: 175
- Player Weight: Weight: 68 kg
Sue Bird Best Shoes Right Now
Why best? The Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8) is the sneaker that every basketball player dreams of wearing, especially after seeing the incredible performance of Sue Bird, who scored 18 points while wearing them and became a legend.
Sue Bird Basketball Shoes
Sue Bird, the first overall pick in the 2002 WNBA draft, is an American guard on the Seattle Storm. One of the WNBA’s best known sneakerheads, Bird has primarily been wearing Nike Kyrie 5s on the court.
Sue Bird Sneaker Performance Summary
- Most points per game: 18 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most rebounds per game: 4 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most assists per game: 12 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most steals per game: 3 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most blocks per game: 1 in Nike Kyrie 7
What shoes does Sue Bird wear?
Sue Bird wears Nike Kyrie 5,
Does Sue Bird have a signature shoes?
No, Sue Bird doesn't have a signature shoes yet.
Where to buy Sue Bird shoes?
You can buy Sue Bird shoes in Walmart, Eastbay, Adidas, Ebay, Amazon, Footlocker, Nike, and many other places.
How much do Sue Bird shoes cost?
Sue Bird's sneakers start at $55 and end at $239. But there may be exceptions, as the price is constantly changing and new models come out.
What size is Sue Bird shoes?
We don't know for sure, but we will try to find out and write about it
Does Sue Bird have his own brand?
No, Sue Bird doesn't have his own brand of sneakers as far as we know.
What brand is Sue Bird with?
At various times, Sue Bird wore sneakers by Nike, Adidas, Peak, Li-Ning, Under, Jordan, Armor, and other lesser-known brands.