NBA Utah Jazz Point Guard
- Player AGE: 29 y.o.
- Player Height: 6 feet 4 inches
- Player Weight: 194 lbs
Jordan Clarkson Best Shoes Right Now
Why best? The Converse All Star BB Shift is the sneaker that can help you reach your full potential on the basketball court, just like it did for Jordan Clarkson, who scored 45 points while wearing them and proved that he was a true competitor.
Jordan Clarkson Basketball Shoes
Jordan Taylor Clarkson was born on June 7, 1992, in Tampa, Florida. He is a Filipino-American professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Clarkson’s parents are both military veterans. His father, Michael Alan Clarkson, is African American, and his mother, Annette Tullao Davis, is Filipino. Clarkson’s parents divorced when he was young, and he was raised by his mother and stepfather.
Clarkson attended Wagner High School in Tampa, where he was a star basketball player. He was named the Florida Mr. Basketball in 2010, and he was also a McDonald’s All-American.
After high school, Clarkson enrolled at the University of Tulsa. He played two seasons for the Golden Hurricane, and he was named to the All-Conference USA Freshman Team in 2011. In 2013, Clarkson transferred to the University of Missouri, where he played his junior season. He was named to the All-SEC Second Team in 2014.
Clarkson declared for the NBA draft after his junior season. He was selected by the Washington Wizards with the 46th overall pick in the second round. However, he was immediately traded to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Clarkson played four seasons for the Lakers. He was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team in 2015, and he was also a two-time NBA All-Star. In 2018, Clarkson was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
In 2020, Clarkson was traded to the Utah Jazz. He has been a key contributor for the Jazz since then, and he was named the NBA Sixth Man of the Year in 2021.
Clarkson is a versatile scorer who is proficient around the rim and from beyond the arc. He is also a good passer and rebounder. He is known for his high energy and his ability to create his own shot.
Clarkson is a two-time NBA All-Star. He was also named the NBA All-Defensive Second Team in 2022.
Clarkson is a talented and versatile basketball player who has had a lot of success in the NBA. He is a two-time All-Star and has been named the NBA Sixth Man of the Year. He is a good scorer, passer, and rebounder, and he is known for his high energy and his ability to create his own shot.
Here are some of Jordan Clarkson’s notable achievements:
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2015)
- NBA Sixth Man of the Year (2021)
- 2x NBA All-Star (2018, 2022)
- 1x NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2022)
- 2x NBA All-Star Game Most Improved Player (2018, 2022)
Jordan Clarkson is a talented and versatile basketball player who has had a lot of success in the NBA. He is a two-time All-Star and has been named the NBA Sixth Man of the Year. He is a good scorer, passer, and rebounder, and he is known for his high energy and his ability to create his own shot.
A list of all the basketball shoes that Jordan Clarkson has worn:
- Nike PG 6: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of speed and agility. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Clarkson explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Converse All Star BB Shift: These shoes are a bit more traditional, but they still offer Clarkson a lot of support and cushioning. They have a durable upper and a comfortable midsole that helps him play at a high level night in and night out.
- adidas Exhibit A: These shoes are designed for players who want a lot of lockdown and support. They have a high-top upper and a stiff midsole that helps Clarkson stay in control when he’s driving to the basket.
- Adidas Trae Young 1: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of court feel. They have a low-top upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Clarkson make quick cuts and change directions.
- Nike Kobe 9 Low: These shoes are a retro model that Clarkson has been known to wear. They are lightweight and responsive, and they offer a good balance of support and cushioning.
- Nike Kobe 8: These shoes are another retro model that Clarkson has been known to wear. They are similar to the Kobe 9 Low in terms of their performance, but they have a more traditional design.
- Air Jordan 35: These shoes are designed for players who want a lot of performance. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Clarkson explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Air Jordan 36: These shoes are the latest model from Jordan Brand. They are designed to be even more lightweight and responsive than the Air Jordan 35.
Jordan Clarkson Sneaker Performance Summary
- Most points per game: 45 in Converse All Star BB Shift
- Most rebounds per game: 12 in Converse All Star BB Shift
- Most assists per game: 10 in Converse All Star BB Shift
- Most steals per game: 3 in Nike Kobe 6
- Most blocks per game: 2 in Nike PG 6
What shoes does Jordan Clarkson wear?
Jordan Clarkson wears Nike PG 6, Converse All Star BB Evo Low, Converse All Star BB Shift, adidas Exhibit A, Adidas Trae Young 1, Nike Kobe 9 Low, Nike Kobe 8, Air Jordan 35, Air Jordan 36, Nike Kobe 6, Nike Kobe V, Nike Kyrie Low 3, Nike Zoom Freak 2, Nike Kyrie S2 Hybrid, Nike Kobe IV Protro, Nike Zoom Freak 1,
Does Jordan Clarkson have a signature shoes?
No, Jordan Clarkson doesn't have a signature shoes yet.
Where to buy Jordan Clarkson shoes?
You can buy Jordan Clarkson shoes in Footlocker, Adidas, Eastbay, Amazon, Walmart, Nike, Ebay, and many other places.
How much do Jordan Clarkson shoes cost?
Jordan Clarkson's sneakers start at $54 and end at $296. But there may be exceptions, as the price is constantly changing and new models come out.
What size is Jordan Clarkson shoes?
We don't know for sure, but we will try to find out and write about it
Does Jordan Clarkson have his own brand?
No, Jordan Clarkson doesn't have his own brand of sneakers as far as we know.
What brand is Jordan Clarkson with?
At various times, Jordan Clarkson wore sneakers by Peak, Nike, Armor, Jordan, Adidas, Li-Ning, Under, and other lesser-known brands.