NBA Boston Celtics Power Forward
- Player AGE: 23 y.o.
- Player Height: 6 feet 6 inches
- Player Weight: 236 lbs
Grant Williams Best Shoes Right Now
Why best? If you're looking for a sneaker that can elevate your basketball game to the next level, the Nike PG 5 is the one for you, as it was the same sneaker Grant Williams wore when he scored 27 points in an unforgettable game.
Grant Williams Basketball Shoes
Grant Dean Williams (born November 30, 1998) is an American professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the Tennessee Volunteers.
Williams was born in Houston, Texas, and attended Providence Day School in Charlotte, North Carolina. He was a McDonald’s All-American and a consensus five-star recruit. He committed to play college basketball at Tennessee, where he was a two-time SEC All-Conference selection.
Williams was selected by the Boston Celtics with the 22nd overall pick in the 2019 NBA draft. He made his NBA debut on October 22, 2019, against the New York Knicks. In his rookie season, Williams averaged 3.4 points and 2.7 rebounds per game.
In his second season, Williams averaged 7.7 points and 3.9 rebounds per game. He was a key contributor to the Celtics’ run to the Eastern Conference Finals in 2020.
Williams is a versatile forward who is known for his shooting ability, defense, and hustle. He is also a good rebounder for his size. Williams is considered to be one of the rising stars in the NBA, and he is expected to be a key player for the Celtics for many years to come.
Here are some of Grant Williams’ notable achievements:
- SEC All-Freshman Team (2019)
- SEC All-Second Team (2020)
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2020)
Grant Williams is a talented and exciting basketball player who has had a lot of success in the NBA. He is a rising star in the league, and he is expected to be a key player for the Celtics for many years to come.
Grant Williams Basketball Shoes
- Nike PG 6: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of speed and agility. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Williams explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Converse All Star BB Shift: These shoes are a bit more traditional, but they still offer Williams a lot of support and cushioning. They have a durable upper and a comfortable midsole that helps him play at a high level night in and night out.
- adidas Exhibit A: These shoes are designed for players who want a lot of lockdown and support. They have a high-top upper and a stiff midsole that helps Williams stay in control when he’s driving to the basket.
- Adidas Trae Young 1: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of court feel. They have a low-top upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Williams make quick cuts and change directions.
- Nike Kobe 9 Low: These shoes are a retro model that Williams has been known to wear. They are lightweight and responsive, and they offer a good balance of support and cushioning.
- Nike Kobe 8: These shoes are another retro model that Williams has been known to wear. They are similar to the Kobe 9 Low in terms of their performance, but they have a more traditional design.
- Air Jordan 35: These shoes are designed for players who want a lot of performance. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Williams explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Air Jordan 36: These shoes are the latest model from Jordan Brand. They are designed to be even more lightweight and responsive than the Air Jordan 35.
Williams has also been known to wear other shoes, such as the Nike Kyrie 6 and the Adidas Harden Vol. 4. He seems to be a bit of a sneakerhead, and he enjoys wearing different shoes depending on his mood and the opponent.
Grant Williams Sneaker Performance Summary
- Most points per game: 27 in Nike PG 5
- Most rebounds per game: 10 in Nike PG 5
- Most assists per game: 6 in Jordan Luka 1
- Most steals per game: 3 in Jordan Luka 1
- Most blocks per game: 3 in Nike PG 5
What shoes does Grant Williams wear?
Grant Williams wears Jordan Luka 1, Air Jordan 36 Low, Air Jordan 36, Nike PG 6, Nike PG 5, Nike KD 10, Nike KD 6, Nike Zoom Freak 2, Nike Kobe 6, Nike Kobe V, Nike PG 4, Nike KD 11, Nike Zoom Freak 1,
Does Grant Williams have a signature shoes?
No, Grant Williams doesn't have a signature shoes yet.
Where to buy Grant Williams shoes?
You can buy Grant Williams shoes in Footlocker, Walmart, Amazon, Adidas, Nike, Eastbay, Ebay, and many other places.
How much do Grant Williams shoes cost?
Grant Williams's sneakers start at $55 and end at $300. But there may be exceptions, as the price is constantly changing and new models come out.
What size is Grant Williams shoes?
We don't know for sure, but we will try to find out and write about it
Does Grant Williams have his own brand?
No, Grant Williams doesn't have his own brand of sneakers as far as we know.
What brand is Grant Williams with?
At various times, Grant Williams wore sneakers by Nike, Under, Peak, Jordan, Armor, Li-Ning, Adidas, and other lesser-known brands.