NBA Cleveland Cavaliers Point Guard
- Player AGE: 22 y.o.
- Player Height: 6 feet 1 inches
- Player Weight: 192 lbs
Darius Garland Best Shoes Right Now
Why best? If you want to feel like a basketball superstar like Darius Garland, the Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8) is the ideal sneaker choice, as he scored 51 points in them during an unforgettable game.
Darius Garland Basketball Shoes
Darius Garland is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the Vanderbilt Commodores.
Garland was born in Gary, Indiana, and attended Brentwood Academy in Nashville, Tennessee. He was a McDonald’s All-American and a consensus five-star recruit. He committed to play college basketball at Vanderbilt, where he was named to the SEC All-Freshman Team.
Garland declared for the NBA draft after his freshman season. He was selected fifth overall by the Cavaliers. In his rookie season, Garland averaged 12.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game.
In his second season, Garland averaged 17.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 6.1 assists per game. He was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team.
Garland is a dynamic point guard who is known for his passing ability, shooting, and ball-handling. He is also a good defender for his size. Garland is considered to be one of the rising stars in the NBA, and he is expected to be a key player for the Cavaliers for many years to come.
Here are some of Darius Garland’s notable achievements:
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2020)
- NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP (2022)
Darius Garland is a talented and exciting basketball player who has had a lot of success in the NBA. He is a rising star in the league, and he is expected to be a key player for the Cavaliers for many years to come.
Darius Garland Basketball Shoes
- Nike PG 5: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of speed and agility. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Garland explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Nike Kobe 5 Protro: These shoes are a retro model that Garland has been known to wear. They are lightweight and responsive, and they offer a good balance of support and cushioning.
- Nike Air Jordan 35: These shoes are designed for players who want a lot of performance. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Garland explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
- Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of court feel. They have a low-top upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Garland make quick cuts and change directions.
- Adidas Dame 7: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of support and cushioning. They have a high-top upper and a full-length Boost cushioning system that helps Garland stay in control when he’s driving to the basket.
- Adidas Harden Vol. 4: These shoes are designed for guards who need a lot of speed and agility. They have a lightweight upper and a responsive cushioning system that helps Garland explode off the dribble and get to the rim.
Garland has also been known to wear other shoes, such as the Nike Kyrie 6 and the Puma Clyde All-Pro. He seems to be a bit of a sneakerhead, and he enjoys wearing different shoes depending on his mood and the opponent.
Darius Garland Sneaker Performance Summary
- Most points per game: 51 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most rebounds per game: 10 in Nike Kyrie 7
- Most assists per game: 19 in Nike Kyrie 7
- Most steals per game: 5 in Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8)
- Most blocks per game: 1 in Nike Kyrie 7
What shoes does Darius Garland wear?
Darius Garland wears Nike Kyrie Infinity (Kyrie 8), Nike Zoom Freak 2, Nike Kyrie 7, Nike Kyrie 5,
Does Darius Garland have a signature shoes?
No, Darius Garland doesn't have a signature shoes yet.
Where to buy Darius Garland shoes?
You can buy Darius Garland shoes in Adidas, Amazon, Nike, Eastbay, Footlocker, Walmart, Ebay, and many other places.
How much do Darius Garland shoes cost?
Darius Garland's sneakers start at $53 and end at $253. But there may be exceptions, as the price is constantly changing and new models come out.
What size is Darius Garland shoes?
We don't know for sure, but we will try to find out and write about it
Does Darius Garland have his own brand?
No, Darius Garland doesn't have his own brand of sneakers as far as we know.
What brand is Darius Garland with?
At various times, Darius Garland wore sneakers by Li-Ning, Adidas, Nike, Under, Armor, Jordan, Peak, and other lesser-known brands.