Chandler Parsons: A Rising Star in the NBA G League
Chandler Parsons, an American professional basketball player, currently showcases his skills as a member of the Lakeland Magic in the NBA G League. Let’s take a closer look at his journey and notable achievements.
Early Life and Education
– Born in Tyler, Texas, Parsons attended Tyler Legacy High School.
– Recognized as a McDonald’s All-American and the Texas Mr. Basketball in 2009.
– Pursued his college basketball career with the Florida Gators.
– As a freshman, Parsons displayed his talent by averaging 12.0 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
– Earned a spot on the SEC All-Freshman Team.
– Continued to excel in his sophomore year, averaging 14.9 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
– Recognized with a place on the All-SEC Second Team.
– In his junior year, Parsons further solidified his reputation, averaging 15.3 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
– Honored with a spot on the All-SEC First Team and named the SEC Tournament MVP.
– Declared for the 2011 NBA draft and was selected by the Houston Rockets as the 38th overall pick.
– Made his NBA debut on October 28, 2011, scoring 7 points in a loss to the New Orleans Hornets.
– During his rookie season, Parsons averaged 8.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
– Recognized with a place on the NBA All-Rookie Second Team.
– Throughout his career, Parsons has played for various NBA teams, including the Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, Dallas Mavericks, and Atlanta Hawks.
– Additionally, he has gained international experience by playing in China and Turkey.
Skillset and Achievements
– Standing at 6’9″, Parsons is a versatile small forward known for his athleticism and shooting ability.
– He also possesses strong rebounding skills, contributing to his overall impact on the court.
– SEC Tournament MVP (2011)
– All-SEC First Team (2011)
– NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2012)
– McDonald’s All-American (2009)
– Texas Mr. Basketball (2009)
I hope this comprehensive overview provides you with valuable insights into Chandler Parsons’ career. Feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries.
Which basketball shoes Chandler Parsons wore?
Based on our research, Chandler Parsons has been stepping onto the hardwood in sneakers that have caught the attention of fans, such as: Nike Zoom Hyperdunk, Adidas Crazy 8, Under Armour Curry 3
A brief overview of these sneaker models
Nike Zoom Hyperdunk: The Nike Zoom Hyperdunk is a versatile basketball shoe that offers excellent support and cushioning. Its lightweight design and responsive Zoom Air technology make it a top choice for players looking for speed and agility on the court.
Adidas Crazy 8: The Adidas Crazy 8 is a classic basketball shoe known for its unique design and exceptional traction. With its comfortable fit and responsive midsole, it provides players with the stability and support needed to make quick cuts and explosive moves.
Under Armour Curry 3: The Under Armour Curry 3 is the signature shoe of NBA star Stephen Curry. It features a lightweight and breathable upper, combined with a responsive cushioning system, making it a great choice for players who prioritize speed and agility. The shoe’s multidirectional traction pattern also ensures excellent grip on the court.
What shoes does Chandler Parsons wear?
Chandler Parsons wears
Does Chandler Parsons have a signature shoes?
No, Chandler Parsons doesn't have a signature shoes yet.
Where to buy Chandler Parsons shoes?
You can buy Chandler Parsons shoes in Adidas, Eastbay, Walmart, Amazon, Nike, Ebay, Footlocker, and many other places.
How much do Chandler Parsons shoes cost?
Chandler Parsons's sneakers start at $69 and end at $259. But there may be exceptions, as the price is constantly changing and new models come out.
What size is Chandler Parsons shoes?
We don't know for sure, but we will try to find out and write about it
Does Chandler Parsons have his own brand?
No, Chandler Parsons doesn't have his own brand of sneakers as far as we know.
What brand is Chandler Parsons with?
At various times, Chandler Parsons wore sneakers by Jordan, Armor, Nike, Li-Ning, Peak, Adidas, Under, and other lesser-known brands.